Kids’ Winter Activities and Dental Health Tips!
October 29, 2019
Here are just a few ideas to try out with your children this winter, to make the most of the season.
- How much water is in snow? Try a science experiment!
- Yarn + Snowflake designs = Yarn Art
- Create a snowman with a popsicle stick and felt.
- Make pretend snow.
- Bake cookies and frost them in a snowman theme, each one a little different.
- Cut out snowflakes and paint them with watercolors.
- Create a maze in the snow.
- Make a snowman with paper plates.
- Decorate cups in a snowman theme and fill with popcorn.
Remind your child to brush twice a day and floss daily. Focus on decay prevention. One in four children develops a sign of tooth decay before beginning school.
Contact our office if you have any questions about your child’s dental health.